OFF-GRID SOLAR SYSTEM
OFF-Grid Solar System
OFF-Grid Solar System is designed by our quality engineer to get maximum efficiency from PV modules and increase back up time without sun arrays. The load is driven by OFF Grid with battery .This power inverter is installed on the main supply to home and power generated from the solar. The power generated solar is used in the load and also stored in the battery for uses in night or without sunny days.
1. Solar PV panels mounted on your roof or near your house capture energy from the sun and convert this energy into DC electricity
2. A Solar Inverter converts this DC electricity into 230V AC electricity.
3. The main switchboard takes electricity from the solar inverter or battery inverter and sends it to power your home.
4. The battery inverter is two way and can take surplus electricity from the main switchboard and convert in into DC electricity to be stored in batteries or demand is their convert stored DC electricity from the batteries into AC electricity to power your house.
Main feature of our OFF-Grid Solar System
- OFF-Grid system is without depending on Grid inverter
- Costly than ON-Grid system
- MNRE approved solar plates and other accessories as required.
- BACKUP is available in the system and battery or charge controller is required
- In the absence of sun light the system start working automatically by the help of battery backup.